Interested in applying for a trade stand for the Perth Highland Games on Sunday 9th August 2020?
Now that we have settled into our new venue at Scone Palace parklands we aim to improve the facilities for our traders and food vendors. Unfortunately we cannot accept all applications as we have limited space and want to have a good variety of goods for sale and avoid too many stands selling the same goods.
The Directors wish to support charities operating in the local area and will accept several local charities at a reduced rate of £50.
Each trader will have a well-marked out pitch with good access to the public. Trader numbers will be limited to make sure we have an even spread of goods and less duplication.
Those interested in applying to attend, please complete the attached application form and submit before the end of April 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified by 3rd May 2020 with an invoice and risk assessment form. Acceptance will have to be received by 17th May 2020 (by sending the relevant fee, copy of insurance cover and a completed risk assessment form), otherwise the pitch will be reallocated.
Apply for a trade stand below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptance of applications and allocation of pitches is at the sole discretion of Perth Highland Games, whose decision is final.
- Each trader must display a legal and conspicuous sign bearing their name, address and telephone number.
- Suitable safety and fire-fighting equipment, where appropriate, to be provided by each trader.
- Each trader must produce details of their insurance cover and a completed risk assessment when submitting application for stand.
- If Licence required for any sales of products, Stand Holder must apply to PKC Council Licencing Department and must be able to produce on demand a copy of the ‘Occasional Licence’ and the mandatory staff training certificates.
- Only goods indicated on the application form submitted and approved will be permitted to be sold.
- All traders are permitted entry into the event area on Saturday 8th August 2020 from 12.00hrs to set up but must be at their allocated pitch NO LATER THAN 08.00hrs ON SUNDAY 9th August 2020. No trader vehicles will be allowed entry to the area thereafter. No trader vehicle movement will be permitted within the area until the event has concluded (approximately 5pm).
- Car Passes must be displayed to gain access to the site.
- There will be a designated front line and marked pitch, which each trader must not go over with any part of their stand or displayed goods.
- Each trader is responsible for the disposal of refuse from their stall to the skips and/or litter bins provided.