2024 Trade stands
Trade Stand Terms & Conditions
• Acceptance of applications and allocation of pitches is at the sole discretion of the Directors, whose decision is final
• Each trader must display a legal and conspicuous sign bearing their name, address and telephone number.
• Suitable safety and fire-fighting equipment, where appropriate, to be provided by each trader
• Each trader must produce details of their insurance cover and a completed risk assessment when submitting applications for stand
• If Licence required for any sales of products, Stand Holders must apply to PKC Council Licencing Department and must be able to produce on demand a copy of occasional licence and the mandatory staff certificates.
• Only good indicated on the application form submitted and approved will be permitted to be sold
• All traders are permitted entry to set up on Saturday from 12.00hrs – 20.00hrs or 07.00hrs – 08.30hrs on Sunday. No trader vehicle movement will be permitted within the games area until the event has concluded (approx.: 6pm)
• Car Passes must be displayed to gain access to the site
• There will be a designated front line and marked pitch, which each trader must not go over with any part of their stand or displayed goods
• Each trader is responsible for the disposal of refuse from their stall to the skips and/or litter bins provided.